Shubh Jewellers is a renowned name in South India. Launched in 2012, it has been setting new benchmarks for gold jewellery. Shubh is a retail arm of Rajesh Exports, world’s largest gold processing company. But, it has successfully created its own brand name to become a leading gold jewellery chain in the region.Here are some of the reasons why Shubh Jewellers is different than other jewellers in South India:
- Emphasis on quality: All the products of Shubh are 22ct BIS Hallmarked. We don’t believe in compromising with the quality at all. The scientifically developed jewellery products are crafted by world class designers ensuring wearing pleasure and durability.
- Real rate per gram: When a person buys a product of Shubh jewellers, he only pays for the physical weight of the jewellery. There are no making charges, as ‘Real Rate Per Gram’ is the USP of Shubh. Also, there are no middleman commissions or profits that can save you around 10-20 per cent more on the purchase of any product.
- No misleading offers: Another major reason behind the success of Shubh in South Indian jewellery is the transparency in operations. We prefer honest suggestions over fancy sales talk. The staff provides full information about the product without any discrepancy.
- Number of showrooms: There are 80 showrooms of Shubh in Karnataka, which is an evidence of its great presence in the South Indian state. The showrooms are not jazzy, but decent, located at convenient places to offer a good buying experience.
- Only integrated ‘mines-to-consumer’ jewellery chain: Shubh is the only integrated mines-to-consumer jewellery retail chain in the world. Jewellery is subjected to over 35 different quality checks at different stages of manufacturing.
All of the above factors ensure that the customers are served best jewellery, making Shubh a name to reckon in South India.